Fall Maple Leaves Scrapbooking DIY tutorial
Want to make something cute? You can use my idea! Scrapbook page with lovely fall attitude.
What you need:
Maple leaf craft punch
Paper sheets (I used Nespresso leaflet with beautiful brown to beige gradient)
1. Punch the leave shape out of paper.
2. Glue your photo on the cardboard.
3. Begin to glue paper leaves on the edges of photo and on the edges of cardboard.
4. Then fill all free space of the cardboard with the leaves.
5. Try to place the leaves in random order to make beautiful effect of natural leaves litter.
6. Lovely close up, isn’t it?
7. Finally glue the piece of rope on tha back!